Thank you for visiting our careers page
At Resilient our goal is to bring out the very best in everyone. We are dedicated to nurturing our staff, investing in and supporting them at every step of their career development to achieve their full potential, whatever their chosen field.
Our current openings are listed below but if you’d like to work for us and don’t see the right job for you feel free to contact me as there may be other roles in the pipeline that haven’t made it to the website yet.
We are a team that cares about developing reliable, scalable and quality code. We work in an open, collaborative environment where learning and personal development are key. If you are passionate about creating software the right way, this is the place for you.
We promise you’ll be challenged and rewarded by the work you do in equal measure. You’ll be part of an exciting and evolving workplace, collaborating with a team of like-minded professionals.
- To actively participate in story design and estimation sessions, contributing to discussions regarding functional and non-functional requirements, and technical solutions
- To work collaboratively with Product Owners, Software Engineers, Infrastructure and QA Engineers to ensure the best possible solutions for customers
- To develop high quality software that meets the agreed functional and non-functional business requirements, and complies with the coding standards set by the team
- To ensure feedback and support is given to peers through code reviews and pair programming
- To display teamwork, positivity, transparency, communication and customer focus
- Developing enterprise web applications
- SOLID software development principles
- RESTful APIs
- JSON / XML
- Agile development methodologies
It would be beneficial if you had experience of:
- Message queues
- Jasmine, Karma, Typescript, Node.js, npm, Webpack, LESS/SASS, Bootstrap
- Knowledge of telephony protocols / systems
- Experience of artificial intelligence / natural language processing
- Continuous deployment