Thank you for visiting our careers page
At Resilient our goal is to bring out the very best in everyone. We are dedicated to nurturing our staff, investing in and supporting them at every step of their career development to achieve their full potential, whatever their chosen field.
Our current openings are listed below but if you’d like to work for us and don’t see the right job for you feel free to contact me as there may be other roles in the pipeline that haven’t made it to the website yet.
Current roles at Resilient
We’re looking for someone who will share our passion and commitment to building quality software, and enjoy working on a range of development activities.
We promise you’ll be challenged and rewarded by the work you do in equal measure. You’ll be part of an exciting and evolving workplace, collaborating with a team of like-minded professionals.
- To actively participate in story design and estimation sessions, particularly providing input around front end requirements and deliverables
- To work collaboratively with Product Owners, Developers, Infrastructure and QA Engineers to ensure the best possible solutions for customers
- To develop high quality software that meets the agreed functional and non-functional business requirements, and complies with the coding standards set by the team
- To ensure feedback and support is given to peers through code reviews and pair programming
- To maintain up-to-date knowledge of and suggest improvements to front end architecture design and build practices
- Developing enterprise web applications
- SOLID design principles
- MV* design pattern
It would be beneficial if you had experience of:
- AngularJS, Jasmine, Karma, Typescript, Node.js, npm, Webpack, LESS/SASS, Bootstrap, Grunt/Gulp
- RabbitMQ, RESTful APIs