Thank you for visiting our careers page
At Resilient our goal is to bring out the very best in everyone. We are dedicated to nurturing our staff, investing in and supporting them at every step of their career development to achieve their full potential, whatever their chosen field.
Our current openings are listed below but if you’d like to work for us and don’t see the right job for you feel free to contact me as there may be other roles in the pipeline that haven’t made it to the website yet.
We are a team that cares about developing reliable, scalable and quality code. We work in an open, collaborative environment where learning and personal development are key. If you are passionate about creating software the right way, this is the place for you.
We promise you’ll be challenged and rewarded by the work you do in equal measure. You’ll be part of an exciting and evolving workplace, collaborating with a team of like-minded professionals.
- To actively participate in story design and estimation sessions, contributing to discussions regarding functional and non-functional requirements, and technical solutions
- To work collaboratively with Product Owners, Software Engineers, Infrastructure and QA Engineers to ensure the best possible solutions for customers
- To develop high quality software that meets the agreed functional and non-functional business requirements, and complies with the coding standards set by the team
- To ensure feedback and support is given to peers through code reviews and pair programming
- To display teamwork, positivity, transparency, communication and customer focus
- Developing enterprise web applications
- SOLID software development principles
- RESTful APIs
- JSON / XML
- Agile development methodologies
It would be beneficial if you had experience of:
- Message queues
- Jasmine, Karma, Typescript, Node.js, npm, Webpack, LESS/SASS, Bootstrap
- Knowledge of telephony protocols / systems
- Experience of artificial intelligence / natural language processing
- Continuous deployment
Translate the roadmap into user stories that can be tackled by the delivery teams and support the stories through the agile process all the way to live by collaborative working.
Work closely with marketing for roadmap to ensure that they can prepare messaging, raise market awareness and arm sales with collateral to sell successfully.
- Create, maintain and drive the product strategy for your product(s) to realise the product vision.
- Conduct customer-led product discovery to ensure we understand the need/problem your product is addressing and how best to deliver a solution.
- Use a balanced approach to prioritisation (data, customer insight, market analysis and instinct).
- Care about your product end-to-end (e.g. sales, ordering, provisioning, user experience, customer support).
- Maintain a prioritised product backlog that delivers your product strategy.
- Work as a member of a cross-functional team to refine and deliver stories with a focus on customer value.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and company communications related to your product.
- Experience as a Product Owner/Manager in an agile delivery environment.
- An awareness of the complete product development lifecycle.
- Comfortable using data to test hypotheses and inform product development decisions.
- Experience of stakeholder management, particularly with regard to roadmap prioritisation.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly.
- Experience of customer-led product discovery.
- A positive attitude with the ability to work collaboratively across the business.
- A customer champion with deep empathy for users of your product.
- Freedom to own the entire product lifecycle.
- Ability to shape the future of your product.
- An autonomous, cross-functional team to take a product from idea to production.
- A highly visible role with exposure to the entire business.
- Coaching and formal training in the role of Product Manager.