Current roles at Resilient
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and bright sales executive to join our well established sales team.
You will be responsible for all aspects of telephone interaction throughout the sales-cycle including prospecting, qualifying, proposal writing, closing opportunities and order management to the point the order is received. You will also be responsible for owning your client base and managing existing client relationships within your designated territory. As a Senior Inside Sales Executive, your territory will be reflective of both experience and annual target.
This is a fantastic role for an experienced inside sales executive to take the next step in their sales career. Resilient rewards success and achievement so career growth opportunities are yours to be defined. Therefore being a self-starter and having a willingness to learn is essential.
This role is desk based but there will be an expectation and occasional requirement to attend face to face meetings with existing and potential clients as appropriate.
- Demonstrate the value propositions of our products and services and provide general product information
- Manage all inbound sales enquiries and outbound new business opportunities, including qualification, needs analysis and solution fit
- Responsible for proposal writing, template creation, closing and order taking for opportunities
- Work closely with the field-based sales team and our partners to support the qualification and sales cycle for large opportunities
- To achieve and exceed new customer sales targets on a month by month basis and in line with your annual target
- Manage activities, tasks and actions in Salesforce.com to accurately and efficiently process all opportunities, including cleansing and analysis of customer and prospective customer records
- Proactively engage customers and prospects for the purposes of account development, prospecting and revenue generation
- To engage with sales teams from partners to train, motivate and manage their sales based activities
- Support with various marketing campaigns and events
- Renew existing services within existing accounts so as to achieve our renewal and retention targets
- Ensure that customers are actively using their services and creating and managing campaigns to encourage ongoing use of our services
- Prepare renewal quotes and contracts for existing clients
- Prospect within existing customers, using tools such as LinkedIn, to ensure that our opportunities for business within the customers can be explored
- Upgrade and cross-sell services to include other product offers within existing customers, so as to achieve our new business targets
- Assist with on-boarding on new customers and the management of customer-facing issues during this process
- Work with the Inside Sales Manager and Marketing team to come up with new outbound marketing ideas
- Provide feedback from clients to assess possible refinements to existing products and the need for new products
- To track all activities, tasks and actions within Resilient’s CRM (salesforce.com)
- Graduates who have achieved a 2:1 degree or above would be desirable
- Proven experience in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask and handle several client accounts/excellent time management
- Strong self-starter with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, confident, dedicated and driven
- Computer proficiency – experience in using Microsoft Office software
We are always on the lookout for dedicated engineers to join our fast paced agile / Scrum environment. We welcome candidates who possess the following:
- Are passionate about software engineering
- Have a desire to deliver high quality code
- Have opinions on how software quality is maintained
- Actively follow thought leaders in the field
We are a team that cares about developing reliable, scalable and quality code. We work in an open, collaborative environment where learning and self development are key. If you are passionate about creating software the right way, this is the place for you.
We are looking to build a number of different applications both for desktop and mobile devices, and in the form of native apps for iOS, Android and Windows Phone. We have our own REST APIs, so candidates with extensive knowledge of HTTP, REST and related technologies would be attractive.
We also have a number of exciting potential projects dealing with real-time communications, message broadcasting and location based services for mobile devices.
- Join a team passionate about writing well designed, clean code with extremely low defect rates.
- Use a range of technologies with a pragmatic focus, including: SQL, LDAP, Message Queues, Java, JEE Application Servers, Maven, Eclipse, plus many other languages and technologies.
- Be a keen user of open source technology and libraries although also use closed source software where it is the most appropriate solution.
- Use Iterative design, test driven development, refactoring and automation to rapidly build and deploy software which works first time, every time.
- Join a team that consists of both Engineers and Testers working collaboratively
- Good understanding of underlying theory of computer science and practical engineering skills to apply it
- Ability to decide on design criteria and write code that meets the criteria
- Good object-orientated design skills
- Experience making software design decisions from individual classes to whole software systems
- Desire and ability to build reliable resistant software on a large scale
- Experience using test driven development, refactoring and the ability to explain how they are used in iterative design would be beneficial
- Software engineering related University degree preferred
Create, maintain and drive the product vision and roadmap for your product, ensuring that prioritisation of features is based on customer needs, research, analytics and business ROI.
Translate the roadmap into user stories that can be tackled by the delivery teams and support the stories through the agile process all the way to live by collaborative working.
Work closely with marketing for roadmap to ensure that they can prepare messaging, raise market awareness and arm sales with collateral to sell successfully.
- Create, maintain and drive the product vision for your product area.
- Maintain a prioritised product backlog that delivers against the product vision.
- Perform the Product Owner role within an agile development process:
- Lead discovery/ideation to identify customer needs; product-market fit; how a product/feature helps realise the product vision.
- Working with stakeholders and the delivery team, refine the product/feature; define scope; create user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Represent the customer and provide direction to the delivery team during development.
- Work with Product Marketing to create internal training and sales enablement material.
- Use analytics and customer interaction to measure releases and inform future development.
- Maintain product documentation together with technical writers (service description and end user guides).
- Experience as a Product Owner in an agile delivery environment.
- An awareness of the complete product development lifecycle.
- Comfortable using data to test hypotheses and inform product development decisions.
- Experience of stakeholder management, particularly with regard to development prioritisation.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly.
- Experience of product testing with customers.
- A positive attitude with the ability to work collaboratively across the business.
- A customer champion with deep empathy for users of the product.
- Freedom to own the entire product lifecycle.
- Ability to shape the future of your product.
- An autonomous, cross-functional team to take a product from idea to production.
- A highly visible role with exposure to the entire business.
- Coaching and formal training in the role of Product Owner.
- Foster and instil best practices within the team.
- Assist the Product Management team with story planning and backlog management.
- Assist the system architects design the technical solution architecture.
- Guide teams to build systems that address functional as well as non-functional aspects
- Maintain a high standard of quality in the software, ensuring that technical debt is avoided and where unavoidable addressed as early as possible.
- Contribute in defining our quality standards and ensure all deliverables adhere to these standards.
- Work with DevOps to deploy sprint releases onto our platforms.
- Demonstrate technical leadership experience and strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of underlying theory of computer science including the SOLID principals and practical engineering skills to apply it
- Ability to mentor and train teams
- Coupling and how it is affected by test driven development and mock objects
- Refactoring and why it is more than just tidying up the code
- Convey the importance of type safety
- Ability to guide team on design criteria and to write code that meets the criteria
- Software engineering related University degree preferred
- Work as part of the delivery team, liaising with product owners and customers to ensure that all acceptance criteria are met through automated tests, exploratory testing and where unavoidable, manual testing.
- Developing test design and liaising with “Dev-In-Test” to automate the test design.
- Have good analytical skills to develop negative and non-functional test cases.
- Demonstrating stories to product owners, customers and BAU teams (service desk and monitoring team).
- Working with developers to investigate and resolve issues (Troubleshooting skills).
- Using a defect management system to report defects and tracking the ticket until resolution.
- Configuring and supporting test environments (VMware, Windows Server and Linux).
- Collaborate with peer group to contribute to the QA strategy.
- Work with other parts of the organisation to share knowledge, ensure quality & timely software releases.
- Ensure delivered software is fit for purpose in terms of quality, reliability, scalability and performance.
- Build strong working relationships across the technology group, developing solid understanding of applications, data flow & architecture.
- Help with incident management as required.
- Be an advocate for the quality of the product.
- Proven experience working in a Quality Assurance / Software Tester position, with excellent knowledge of the tools, techniques, and processes involved
- Proven experience of working with Agile (Scrum and Kanban) methodologies/processes
- Proven experience working with and testing Java web applications with REST based JSON APIs in a Linux and Windows production environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree/IT related qualifications
- Telecommunications knowledge (desirable)